By Jean L. Bolognia MD,Joseph L. Jorizzo MD,Julie V. Schaffer MD,Jean L. Bolognia,Joseph L. Jorizzo,Julie V. Schaffer
Dermatology, edited via international specialists Jean L. Bolognia, MD, Joseph L. Jorizzo, MD, and Julie V. Schaffer, MD, is an all-encompassing scientific reference booklet that places the most recent practices in dermatologic analysis and remedy at your fingertips. It provides extra entire insurance of easy technology, medical perform, pediatric dermatology, and dermatologic surgical procedure than you’ll locate in the other resource. even if you’re a resident or an skilled practitioner, you’ll have the in-depth, professional, up to the moment solutions you want to conquer any problem you face in perform.
- Find solutions speedy with a hugely straightforward, "easy-in-easy-out" layout and a wealth of tables and algorithms for immediate visible comprehension.
- Get complete publicity to middle wisdom with insurance of dermatology’s complete spectrum of subspecialties.
- See simply the fundamental details with "need-to-know" easy technological know-how details and key references.
- Expedite selection making and make clear complicated innovations with logical tables, digestible art, and easy-to-grasp schematics.
- Visualize extra of the stipulations you spot in perform with over 3500 illustrations, of which over 1,400 are new: 1,039 medical photos, 398 pathology slides, and 152 schematics.
- Stay on the vanguard of your box with up to date remedy equipment all through, in addition to an elevated specialize in sufferers with pores and skin of color.
- Get an more desirable realizing of the rules of dermatology in pathology, the medical environment, and dermoscopy with a very rewritten introductory bankruptcy.
- Better understand the clinical-pathological courting of pores and skin ailment with elevated histologic coverage.
Bolognia’s Dermatology is the last word multimedia reference for citizens in education AND the skilled practitioner.
Read Online or Download Dermatology E-Book (Bolognia, Dermatology) PDF
Best medical education & training books
A case-based publication equipped through the head 10 universal court cases of sufferers proposing to emergency departments. This procedure permits the reader to profit the pathophysiology of the foremost illnesses, and examine every one case in a manner that extra heavily approximates the scientific perform of drugs; no longer figuring out which organ approach is broken or compromised ahead of interpreting the sufferer.
Thoroughly modern with the newest examination alterations, Get via First FRCR: Questions for the Anatomy Module deals a precious perception into the new anatomy examination. 170 high caliber perform situations, every one containing 5 query stems, are offered in accordance with syllabus themes, thoroughly reflecting the content material, type and point of hassle of the particular exam questions.
The completely up-to-date Endocrine secrets and techniques, sixth variation maintains the culture of the hugely well known secrets and techniques Series®, supplying quickly solutions to the main crucial scientific endocrinology questions. A undemanding Q&A structure, replete with beneficial pearls, counsel, and reminiscence aids, lets you research and research successfully.
The RHIT perform examination package - 2016 version contains a one hundred fifty query perform examination with solutions, scientific Terminology, universal Anatomy, the way to passing the examination, secrets and techniques to lowering examination pressure, and Scoring Sheets. it's designed for college kids getting ready for the Registered wellbeing and fitness info Technician (RHIT) certification examination.
- Teaching Clinical Reasoning (Teaching Medicine Series)
- MRT der Wirbelsäule und des Spinalkanals (Referenz-Reihe Radiologie) (German Edition)
- Taschenatlas Ohrakupunktur nach Nogier/Bahr: Grundlagen - Lokalisationen - Indikationen (German Edition)
- First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems, Second Edition
- Learning Medicine: How to Become and Remain a Good Doctor
- Spezielle Schmerztherapie der Halte- und Bewegungsorgane (German Edition)
Extra info for Dermatology E-Book (Bolognia, Dermatology)