By Christopher DiGiovanni,Justin Greisberg
- Chapters composed of precis tables, containers and bulleted lists—very little narrative text
- Chapter walking exam techniques
- Chapters edited with content material point and pedagogy in mind
- Organized by way of disorder
- Two-color design
Read Online or Download Core Knowledge in Orthopaedics: Foot and Ankle E-Book PDF
Similar medical education & training books
A case-based publication prepared through the pinnacle 10 universal lawsuits of sufferers providing to emergency departments. This process permits the reader to profit the pathophysiology of the main ailments, and examine every one case in a manner that extra heavily approximates the scientific perform of drugs; now not understanding which organ approach is broken or compromised earlier than reading the sufferer.
Thoroughly modern with the newest examination adjustments, Get via First FRCR: Questions for the Anatomy Module bargains a invaluable perception into the new anatomy examination. 170 high caliber perform instances, each one containing 5 query stems, are provided in line with syllabus subject matters, effectively reflecting the content material, type and point of hassle of the particular exam questions.
The completely up-to-date Endocrine secrets and techniques, sixth version maintains the culture of the hugely well known secrets and techniques Series®, delivering speedy solutions to the main crucial scientific endocrinology questions. A common Q&A structure, replete with necessary pearls, information, and reminiscence aids, allows you to research and examine successfully.
The RHIT perform examination package - 2016 variation incorporates a a hundred and fifty query perform examination with solutions, clinical Terminology, universal Anatomy, find out how to passing the examination, secrets and techniques to lowering examination rigidity, and Scoring Sheets. it's designed for college kids getting ready for the Registered health and wellbeing info Technician (RHIT) certification examination.
- Klinische Gastroenterologie: Das Buch für Fort- und Weiterbildung plus DVD mit über 1.000 Befunden (German Edition)
- Versorgung und Rehabilitation mit Hörgeräten (German Edition)
- Health Professions Education: A Bridge to Quality (Quality Chasm Series)
- Innenohrschwerhörigkeit (German Edition)
Extra info for Core Knowledge in Orthopaedics: Foot and Ankle E-Book