By Matthias Gutberlet
In diesem Buch finden Sie alle wichtigen bildgebenden Verfahren zur Darstellung angeborener Herzfehler zusammengefasst mit ihren spezifischen Vor- und Nachteilen:
- Alle wichtigen Untersuchungsverfahren wie Echokardiografie (2D/3D, Doppler, transösophageale, Stressechokardiografie, Strain-Analyse), Herzkatheteruntersuchung, MRT (kardiale, interventionelle, kardiale Cine), MR-Angiografie, CT and so forth.
- Technische Grundlagen der diagnostischen und interventionellen Bildgebung
- Systematik und Nomenklatur
- Strukturierung nach Krankheitsbildern
- Möglichkeiten der bildgestützten Therapie und chirurgische Therapie
- Aktuelle Normwerte und Formeln für Echokardiografie und MRT
- Über 950 brillante Abbildungen aus der neuesten Gerätegeneration
Machen Sie den Erfahrungsschatz ausgewiesener Experten und Praktiker zu Ihrer Herzenssache!
Jederzeit zugreifen: Der Inhalt des Buches steht Ihnen ohne weitere Kosten electronic in der Wissensplattform eRef zur Verfügung (Zugangscode im Buch). Mit der kostenlosen eRef App haben Sie zahlreiche Inhalte auch offline immer griffbereit.
By Jennifer, MD, PhD Yu,Mohamed, MD, PhD Abazeed
Radiobiology Self-Assessment Guide--a significant other to the Radiation Oncology Self-Assessment advisor and Physics in Radiation Oncology Self-Assessment Guide--is a entire assessment for practitioners of radiation oncology seeking to increase their wisdom of radiobiology. It covers intensive the rules of radiobiology as utilized to radiation oncology besides their medical purposes. To foster retention of key recommendations and knowledge, the source makes use of a simple "flash card" query and resolution structure with over seven hundred questions. The questions are supported via unique solutions and rationales in addition to reference citations for resource information.
The consultant is made from 29 chapters and canopy themes often came upon at the radiation and melanoma biology component of the radiation oncology board exam. elements of uncomplicated radiobiology coated comprise basics resembling telephone cycle, mobile survival curves and interactions of radiation with subject, and acute and long term sequelae of radiation. sleek thoughts reminiscent of immunotherapy, radiogenomics, and basic and melanoma stem cells also are incorporated. concentrated and authoritative, this must-have evaluation presents the services of school from the dep. of Radiation Oncology on the Cleveland health center Taussig melanoma Institute and Lerner examine Institute.
- Provides a complete learn advisor for the Radiation and melanoma Biology component to the Radiation Oncology Board Exam
- Includes greater than seven-hundred questions with precise solutions and rationales on turn pages for simple, flash card-like review
- Includes crucial evaluate of melanoma biology suggestions resembling immunotherapy, stem cells, gene treatment, chemotherapy and distinctive agents
- Content supplied by means of an unlimited array of participants, together with attending radiation oncology physicians, physicists, and radiation oncology residents
By Jill Eden,Donald Berwick,Gail Wilensky,Committee on the Governance and Financing of Graduate Medical Education,Board on Health Care Services,Institute of Medicine
Today's surgeon schooling process produces proficient medical professionals with powerful medical underpinnings in organic and actual sciences in addition to supervised useful event in supplying care. major monetary public aid underlies the graduate-level education of the nation's physicians. federal programs--Medicare and Medicaid--distribute billions every year to aid instructing hospitals and different education websites that supply graduate scientific education.
Graduate scientific schooling That Meets the Nation's health and wellbeing Needs is an self sustaining evaluation of the targets, governance, and financing of the graduate scientific schooling approach. This record specializes in the level to which the present method helps or creates obstacles to generating a doctor staff able to offer fine quality, patient-centered, and reasonable health and wellbeing care and identifies possibilities to maximise the leverage of federal investment towards those pursuits. Graduate scientific Education examines the residency pipeline, geographic distribution of generalist and professional clinicians, different types of education websites, and roles of educating and educational well-being centers.
The thoughts of Graduate clinical Education will give a contribution to the creation of a higher ready general practitioner staff, cutting edge graduate clinical education schemes, transparency and responsibility in courses, and more suitable making plans and oversight of using public cash to help education. instructing hospitals, funders, coverage makers, associations, and overall healthiness care agencies will use this document as a source to evaluate and increase the graduate clinical schooling method within the United States.
By Robert B. Raffa,Scott M. Rawls,Elena Portyansky Beyzarov
This up to date variation of Netter's Illustrated Pharmacology lets you take a distinct visible method of figuring out either the fundamental technology and scientific purposes of pharmacology. Designed to be suitable and utilized in conjunction with different pharmacology assets, this clinical reference e-book bargains a vibrant, uniquely powerful visible presentation of the pharmacodynamic dating among medicines and the human body.
- Consult this name in your favourite e-reader , behavior speedy searches, and regulate font sizes for optimum readability.
- Visually clutch an important rules in pharmacology with succinct, easy-to-understand shows of introductory pharmacologic rules according to classic pictures via Frank Netter, in addition to dynamic new illustrations from different proficient scientific artists.
- Learn how medications are used to regard particular problems within the physique, in addition to their results on a specific web site, with a structure divided by way of organ process and full-color illustrations of the structures themselves.
- Access in-depth counsel on the must-know parts of every pharmacologic principle with transparent, concise notes positioned underneath the corresponding image.
By Elliott Sogol,William Kelly,John Gans
You've heard the word earlier than. you'll also have stated it your self. and everybody within the career desires to be one: a "good pharmacist". yet what's a "good pharmacist"?
In this booklet you'll discover:
-The common features of the "good pharmacist"
-The virtues and conduct that make "good pharmacists" and stand out between their peers
-How to interview, train, and educate pupil pharmacists to develop into "good pharmacists"
-If you're a "good pharmacist" and the way to turn into a greater one
-What operating stipulations support "good pharmacists" supply obvious patient-centered eare
-The names of a few "good pharmacists" and the way to appoint others
William N Kelly and Elliott M Sogol proportion their breadth and intensity of pharmacy adventure, their study on what it takes to be a "good pharmacist", and exhibit how "good pharmacists" supply greater than the medicine.
If you're a pharmacy educator, a practising pharmacist, a scholar pharmacist, or a supervisor or manager of pharmacists, this ebook is for you.
By Elisabeth Trzebiatowski
- Physikalische Grundlagen
- Vorbereitung der Messung und Lagerung
- Planung der Parameter
- Detaillierte Beschreibung der Untersuchungsgänge
- Besonders hilfreich: Strukturierung nach anatomischen Regionen
- Artefakte und typische Befunde
Nutzen Sie die hilfreichen Praxistipps und das Hintergrundwissen einer erfahrenen MTRA!
By Kaji Sritharan,Muhunthan Thillai
Whether you're simply beginning out as a senior general practitioner or part manner up the ladder, this publication provide you with the assistance and recommendation you want to boost your occupation pathway in fundamental care or medical institution drugs and accomplish luck on your expert life.
Simple, sensible counsel; recommendations; and well-researched recommendation will empower you to:
- Excel while utilizing and interviewing for that all-important ST3 position
- Achieve exam good fortune on your selected specialty
- Make the main of meetings, classes, and different networking opportunities
- Obtain examine investment and select learn areas
- Deal with office politics and administration challenges
- Make the correct judgements in deciding on your ultimate activity, even if at domestic or overseas
Brimming with sound functional recommendation, tricks, and assistance, this article with its simply available variety and technique is an important survival consultant for all embarking on their carrer as a senior doctor.
By Leon Gordis
Epidemiology, by award-winning educator and epidemiologist Leon Gordis, is a best-selling advent to this complicated technological know-how. Dr. Gordis leverages his titanic event instructing this topic within the school room to introduce the elemental rules and ideas of epidemiology in a clear, uniquely memorable way. He publications you from a proof of the epidemiologic method of illness and intervention, by utilizing epidemiologic rules to spot the explanations of sickness, to a dialogue of the way epidemiology will be used to enhance review and public coverage. It’s your best choice for an accessible but wealthy understanding of epidemiology!
- Gain an excellent beginning of easy epidemiologic principles in addition to practical applications in public health and wellbeing and medical practice.
- Visualize ideas vividly through plentiful full-color figures, graphs, and charts.
- Check your figuring out of crucial information with one hundred twenty multiple-choice epidemiology self-assessment questions.
- Master the most recent nuances in epidemiology because of a wealth of latest and up-to-date illustrations, examples, and epidemiologic data.
By Patrick R. Murray
Authored by way of the lead writer of the bestselling Medical Microbiology and written within the comparable tradition, Basic scientific Microbiology was designed as a straight-forward, sensible advent to this hard subject. It presents scholars with a firm starting place within the ideas and functions of microbiology, serving as an efficient prep software for examinations and the transition into medical application.
- Carefully curated contents specialize in the main in most cases saw and verified organisms and diseases.
- Differential prognosis, organism class evaluate, and a listing of antimicrobials used to regard infections are supplied within the introductory bankruptcy of every organism part, reinforcing the medical software and relevance.
- Organized through organism; makes a speciality of the organization among an organism and affliction.
- Concise tables and fine quality illustrations supply visible suggestions and a simple evaluation of key material.
- Clinical cases strengthen the scientific value of every organism.
- Includes multiple-choice questions to assist in self-assessment and exam preparation.
By Yerem Yeghiazarians
Essential evidence in Cardiovascular Medicine covers quite a few vital themes from the fundamentals of records, to factoids ordinarily Cardiology, actual examination, EKG, Congenital middle ailment, Valvular center sickness, middle Failure/Transplant, Acute Coronary Syndromes, Pericardial illnesses, Electrophysiology, Pharmacology, being pregnant, Pulmonary high blood pressure, Peripheral Vascular sickness, Echocardiography, formulation, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiac Tumors.