By Pierre Petitmengin,François Dolbeau
Le roi Ptolémée, fondateur de los angeles bibliothèque d'Alexandrie, healthy aussi wardrobe l'inventaire de toute los angeles littérature grecque connue de son temps. Il est ainsi à l'origine d'une longue série de "bibliothèques virtuelles", dans laquelle s'inscrit le présent travail. Les chercheurs s'efforcent, aujourd'hui plus que jamais, de décrire les manuscrits que nous ont légués le Moyen Âge et los angeles Renaissance. l. a. mise en valeur de ce patrimoine entraîne une floraison de livres, d'articles, de brochures, de catalogues d'exposition que seule une bibliographie peut tenter de rassembler. Ce nouveau consultant, qui recense plus de 1500 titres (on n'en avait rassemblé que 900 pour le précédent "septennat"), invite à d'utiles voyages imaginaires à travers les collections de manuscrits, depuis Aachen (Allemagne) jusqu'à Zwolle (Pays-Bas), en passant par Paris, Cape city et Mexico. Il permet aussi de suivre le destin de collections médiévales qui se sont, au fil des siècles, dispersées dans l'Ancien et le Nouveau monde.
By Janice Del Negro,Melanie Kimball
Based on confirmed thought and real-life event, this guidebook offers a one-stop source for educators, librarians, and storytellers trying to introduce storytelling courses for younger adults.
• Covers either conventional ideas in addition to equipment particular to using new applied sciences and media
• Brings the ability of storytelling to a inhabitants that's mostly ignored for those programs
• Backs up sensible directions with concrete examples and research
• offers invaluable details for librarians, lecturers, younger grownup librarians in public libraries, and highschool and center institution librarians
By Athina Karatzogianni,Dennis Nguyen,Elisa Serafinelli
By Margot Note
Aimed at practitioners, this instruction manual imparts information on undertaking administration recommendations within the cultural history zone. details execs usually direct complicated endeavors with constrained undertaking administration education or assets. Project administration for info Professionals demystifies the instruments and tactics necessary to winning undertaking administration and advises on how you can deal with the interpersonal dynamics and organizational tradition that impact the effectiveness of those equipment. With this booklet, readers will achieve the information to start up, plan, execute, visual display unit, and shut projects.
- offers counsel in line with real-world experience
- prepares readers with no earlier undertaking administration wisdom or experience
- provides lean, easy-to-read, and jargon-free instructions
- aimed at info pros operating in libraries, files, museums
By Kay Bishop,Jenny Cahall
Some scholars are extra "challenging" than so much. This publication is helping college librarians hinder, take care of, and triumph over self-discipline difficulties they might face while speaking with K–12 students.
• Index presents easy accessibility to information regarding particular subject matters and teams of students
By Steve Albrecht
-Specific tips for universal occasions, akin to unruly youth, undesirable sexual advances, chronically homeless substance abusers, and more
-The parts of a good Code of behavior and the way to implement it
-Tips on how you can deal with net utilization to lessen power problems
-How to align with buyers and use language that defuses the conflict
-Forming partnerships with carrier companies, homeless shelters, psychological overall healthiness advocacy teams, and different group resources
-How to grasp while it’s time to name the police, plus rules for expanding legislation enforcement support
-Ways to make the library safer via adjustments to facilities
Through the equipment defined during this booklet, Albrecht demonstrates that potent communique not just makes library clients believe more well-off but additionally raises employees morale, making sure the library is position the place everybody feels welcome.
By Todd Babiak
By Carol Smallwood
Poetry courses within the public library
Gatherings for neighborhood authors on the group college
inventive writing in center schools
Multicultural arts displays on the college library
projects to struggle illiteracy in the course of the arts
The awesome creativity and resourcefulness present in each one instance supply useful types which are tailored to any library surroundings, inspiring librarians trying to find precise programming ideas.
By Molly Flaspohler
- Provides important suggestion and counsel for seamlessly integrating library examine talents into first-year courses
- Offers useful versions and actual existence examples of winning student-centered, course-based library learn assignments
- Is written by means of an educational librarian with approximately twenty years of expertise within the field
By Rory Litwin,Martin Wallace