By Ray Siemens,Susan Schreibman
- A whole evaluation exploring the appliance of computing in literary studies
- Includes the seminal writings from the field
- Focuses on equipment and views, new genres, formatting concerns, and most sensible practices for electronic preservation
- Explores the hot genres of hypertext literature, installations, gaming, and internet blogs
- The Appendix serves as an annotated bibliography
Read or Download A Companion to Digital Literary Studies (Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture) PDF
Similar library & information science books
Beginning an data is designed for institutional directors, archivists, and files managers puzzling over starting a old documents application of their association. The publication covers the choice making method which may still precede the institution of an archival software, outlines the 1st steps precious before everything of an archival software, and introduces simple archival services to readers.
This informative quantity makes a speciality of the powerful administration of library information, proposing views and firsthand debts from skilled and profitable directors within the box. The individuals study the variations and similarities within the administration of information and different library/information facilities, delivering worthy insights into a number of managment types, judgements, and making plans recommendations.
Written as a know-how consultant for college kids, practitioners, and directors, the focal point of this e-book is on introducing present and destiny developments in library expertise and automation in the better context of strategic and structures making plans, implementation, and non-stop development. know-how is an important source for achieving either organizational and shopper objectives, and making plans must emphasize the alignment among the truly outlined targets of every.
This undertaking deals a serious review of ways on-line actions and structures have gotten an incredible resource for the creation and merchandising of women’s movies. encouraged via a transnational feminist framework, Maule examines blogs, web pages, on-line providers and initiatives concerning women’s filmmaking in an interrogation of the very that means of women’s cinema on the advanced intersection with electronic expertise and globalization.
- Enhancing Teaching and Learning in the 21st-Century Academic Library: Successful Innovations That Make a Difference (Creating the 21st-Century Academic Library)
- The Intersection of Library Learning and Second-Language Learning: Theory and Practice
- The Collection Program in Schools: Concepts and Practices, 6th Edition: Concepts and Practices (Library and Information Science Text)
- Basic NEC with Broadcast Applications
- Digital Library Programs for Libraries and Archives: Developing, Managing, and Sustaining Unique Digital Collections
Additional resources for A Companion to Digital Literary Studies (Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture)